Do you want help applying
for insurance?
Request an appointment
Solicitar una cita

Tick, tock. Time is running out!

Don’t miss out. Enroll in 2018 Marketplace coverage or shop for a new health plan by Dec. 15.
Review your options >>


Providers have changed!

New health insurance providers are entering the Kansas and Missouri exchanges. That means most consumers currently enrolled in Marketplace coverage will need to choose a new plan for 2018. Ambetter and Medica will offer Marketplace plans in Kansas, while Ambetter and Cigna will offer plans in Missouri. Need help? Find local help or request an appointment.


Save money on your plan

When you apply for Marketplace coverage, you could be eligible for a “premium tax credit” that lowers the amount you pay each month to your insurance plan. The tax credit amount depends on your estimated household income.

See if your income is in the saving range here»


Questions about the ACA?

Changes at the federal level have left many consumers concerned about their ability to enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace. While there may be predictions about the Affordable Care Act's future, the reality is the ACA remains the law of the land. Read more»

Video en español»

Unsure where to start?

Free, in-person assistance applying for coverage is available. Call United Way 2-1-1 or click here to connect with trained counselors near you.  If you live in Kansas, you can schedule an appointment online.


Medicaid and CHIP

Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide free or low-cost health coverage to millions of Americans, including some low-income people, families and children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities. See if you’re eligible>>